- Irvine, CA
BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine and also markets, sells, and distributes dental imaging equipment,
including CAD/CAM scanners. BIOLASE’s products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient’s dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
We are currently looking for a local (Orange County) college student pursuing an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree, and with the availability to work full time during the Summer months.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be added:
- Perform electromechanical testing (oscilloscope, DVM, flow, power, etc.)
- Gather and compile data
- Write reports
- Write ECO's
- Assist with assembly and testing of prototypes for medical laser devices and accessories
- Pursuing a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Be at least at a sophomore level
- Have an interest in Engineering as a career
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Previous internship experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Grade Point of 3.0 or above
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
- Able to work 40 hours per week
BIOLASE offers the opportunity to be part of a company that continues to grow based upon its existing reputation for innovative, disruptive, and practice-enhancing products. If you would like to be considered for this opening, please apply online.
BIOLASE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M / W/ Vets / Disabled)