Associate Manager Quality and Control - GBS Customer Service
- Sofia, Bulgaria
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
As Quality & Control Manager you will be responsible for leading, developing, and auditing the quality control Quality Control Team. You will provide oversight and direction for quality, manage Quality Analysts, as well as providing support and training to the Quality Team. The overall impact the Quality Manager will bring is improving the quality process, analysis, and performance to ensure a high level of service provided and delivering the Quality Control procedures.
· Lead the implementation of the procedures and systems for Quality Check process.
· Contributes to embed a compliance and quality culture in all activities and with all employees.
· Provide effective governance to the team.
· Support creation of procedures and processes in standardized format, reviewing and updating it.
· Ensuring control effectiveness through test of design and operating effectiveness
· Work closely with management to ensure changes in departmental processes and procedures are incorporated into the Quality Process
· Assisting business leaders with control remediation plans
· Support GBS operational Excellence strategy as defined by the Senior Manager that will deliver continuous improvements which is crucial for a shared services organization, in order to achieve productivity gains
Quality and Control / Compliance
· Validate desired service levels are met and to ensure continuity of defined services.
· Regularly validate all templates and processes used to ensure that they are still the most effective way of operating to serve the customers’ needs.
· Participate and organize compliance and quality trainings, in support of the Senior manager Operational Excellence and Associate Manager, Training.
· Assist in developing performance management and measurement mechanisms to drive cost-effective service improvement, reports on performance against targets and highlights area of risk in business as usual operations.
· Ensure Incidents in the operation of the Service line/activities under responsibility are appropriately logged, resolved, preventative actions identified, actioned and closed in accordance with the Incident Management process defined in the SLA
· Track control effectiveness and quality results for activities under scope of responsibilities
· Record incidents and oversee investigations and corrective actions
· Identify continuous improvement areas and recommendations and support the Senior manager Operational Excellence in following up continuous improvement plans and actions for all Quality and Control topics.
· Supports Senior Manager in ensuring that GBS local compliance risks are assessed and managed
· The role routinely identifies and communicates any operational risks to Senior Manager Quality and Control, Service Line leads and supports implementation of corrective actions to minimize service risk
· Responsible for highlighting and escalating to Senior Manager any area of risk in business as usual operations and processes
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and work experience
· Experience of 3 to 5years in a similar role
· Experience implementing a QM tool
· Self-starter, detail-oriented and with ability to take initiative, prioritize, and work independently
· Very good written and spoken English
· Good communication skills
· Ability to plan and prioritize works effectively
· Team player
· Capacity to find simple and efficient solutions
· Good knowledge of Excel
· Fluent in English
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.