Customer Service Associate with French (Orders and Claims Management)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Join our international Customer Service team in our boutique office in Sofia as Customer Service Associate with French where you will be responsible for:
- Managing orders by leveraging our best practices to meet our agreed service levels
- Being the reliable partner of our B2B customers, supporting their needs via email and phone
- Resolving cases and investigating customer order claims
- Making the customers feel valued by proactively following up on inquiries
- Challenging your operational excellence, making BIC’s business targets yours
- You bring 1+ years of customer service experience
- You speak and write in English and French at a professional level
- People recognize you for your customer service orientation and attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- If ERPs and Excel do not have secrets for you, you will be our Rockstar candidate!
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.