Customer Service Associate with Italian (Orders and Claims Management)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Join our international Customer Service team in our boutique office in Sofia as Customer Service Associate with Italian where you will be responsible for:
- Managing key orders leveraging our best practices to match our agreed service levels
- Being the reliable partner our B2B customers need via email and phone
- Giving a helping hand to our customers, supporting cases and customer order claims, and resolving issues
- Making the customers feel valued, proactively following up on inquiries
- Challenging yourself for operational excellence, making BIC business targets yours
• You bring 1+ years of customer service experience
• You speak and write in English and Italian at a professional level
• People recognize you for your customer service orientation and attention to details
• You have excellent communication skills
• You are a team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• If ERPs and Excel do not have secrets for you, you will be our Rockstar candidate!
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.