Intern, Digital & ECommerce Marketing (Bodymark) (Summer 2022)
- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
At BIC®, we bring simplicity and joy to everyday life. Our Human Expression, Blade Excellence and Flame for Life products create a sense of ease and delight in the millions of moments that make up the human experience. We reimagine everyday essentials that are present in over 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
Our founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, we needed team members who dreamt big and created clever, simple, yet bold solutions. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to build products that are high-quality, safe, affordable, essential and for everyone, everywhere. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Help build and accelerate BIC's BodyMark business and other broader skin creativity areas within BIC by:
- Supporting Digital Marketing efforts
- Building and maintaining online content library
- Supporting social media presence and campaigns, including playing an active role in social listening
- Providing ecommerce data support and analysis to inform upcoming plans
- Refresh / optimize copy and keywords for PDPs
- Minimum education level preferred: Junior/Senior
- Preferred educational focus: Digital Marketing, Commerce, Ecommerce
- Prior internships preferred
- Marketing experience (digital a plus)
- Effective project management / organizational skills
- Proactive and motivated to achieve
- Works well in teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.