- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
Our founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
As a Recruiter for North America, you will execute effective talent acquisition programs, processes and solutions that will attract the right talent for the organization.
- Execute full-cycle recruitment for all North American business units (Commercial, Supply Chain, Finance, etc)
- Monitors and reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Brings new and innovating sourcing pipelines; partners with other stakeholders like universities and peer companies to increase candidate flow
- Uses social media sites to promote the BIC employer brand, post jobs and engage candidates
- Manages the overall candidate experience, coaches hiring managers on the process and implements recommendations for continuous improvement
- Executes candidate workflow within Applicant Tracking System, SmartRecruiters
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2 years recruiting experience; including experience in a corporate recruiting role and/or in an agency/search firm role
- International recruitment experience a plus
- Past experience in the FMCG sector is a strong plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication, relationship building, multi-tasking, organizational, presentation, collaboration, follow-up, and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated experience establishing customer relationships and a track record of excellent customer satisfaction required
- A proven ability to pipeline talent along with an in-depth knowledge of creative sourcing techniques to uncover passive candidates
- Ability to handle customers and candidates remotely at international level
- Experience with tools and technology including an Applicant Tracking System, HR People Management System, and LinkedIn Recruiter functionality required
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.