Europe Marketing Project Coordinator - Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
- Clichy, France
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Our Europe Marketing Project Coordinator works closely with the Europe Marketing Team and refers directly to our Graphic Chain Manager.
In this role you will be the main link between the different departments Marketing / Innovation and Development / Digital / Legal / Supply Chain / Quality to ensure all information regarding our products and categories are kept up to date in our systems: DAM / PIM / Catalogue / Packaging, and make sure all internal procedures are done correctly.
- Keep assets updated for our 3 categories (Stationery, Razors, Lighters) through DAM (Digital Asset Management)
- Create and update contents for our 3 categories through PIM (Product Information Management)
- Create and coordinate our European Catalogue for our 3 categories in collaboration with the Marketing team, external agencies and other internal departments
- Update our existing products' pages and create new forms for new products, in collaboration with Global Innovation Team
- Integrate Lighters' settings in our Webcenter and monitor publishers
- Report Terracycle and other KPIs related to our Sustainable Development Program
- Track changes in packaging related to new regulations in Europe
- Track KPIs regarding our products' new launches
- Swatches : monitoring and sendint to the different countries
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minumum 3 years' experience within marketing project management roles, with cross-functional prjects and product management
- Fluent English, oral and written
- Second foreign language is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
Contract duration: 12 months.
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.