Global Innovation Senior Brand Manager
- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
At BIC®, we bring simplicity and joy to everyday life. Our Human Expression, Blade Excellence and Flame for Life products create a sense of ease and delight in the millions of moments that make up the human experience. We reimagine everyday essentials that are present in over 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
Our founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, we needed team members who dreamt big and created clever, simple, yet bold solutions. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to build products that are high-quality, safe, affordable, essential and for everyone, everywhere. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
- Leads and executes the development of successful strategic business plans to deliver against annual brand targets.
- End-to-end Innovation Leader, leading global cross-functional teams to deliver multi-year disruptive innovation; including identifying consumer insights, partnering with R&D, coordinating and analyzing market research, developing package copy and developing Commercial launch materials.
- Leads in the development and global roll out of creative campaigns and pack design
- Manages agency deliverables including content creation and global roll out.
- Jointly owns and supports the Regional Commercial teams go-to-market strategy and execution of aligned innovation launches on the core business and new items.
- Leads direct report(s) on the day-to-day operational functions of the global brand, including innovation gate process management, budget management, invoicing.
- 7-10 years of Marketing experience in Consumer Packaged Goods
- Demonstrated people leadership and proven track record of coaching & developing
- Fluency in English is required.
- Experience as Brand Manager
- Experience managing brand budgets and P&Ls
- Experience working with IRI or Nielsen Scantrak and Panel data
- Solid MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Demonstrated project and product management expertise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Global mindset and passion for growth
- Ability to effectively organize, analyze, and present data with solutions
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate solid leadership qualities
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams and influence without authority
- Efficient and effective with time management
- Strong presentation builder – able to effectively summarize detailed information into a presentation with clear narrative flow, succinct takeaways and impactful visuals
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.