Specialist Reporting Factory
- Sofia, Bulgaria
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
· Work closely with BIC financial users and IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge through centralized reports/dashboards, data analysis
· Participates in identifying opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions, proposes business-process enhancements that will improve the accuracy of data capture, storage and reporting.
· Review the quality of data by operating controls and compliance activities, identify data issues and assist with solutioning these issues.
· Works with data stakeholders to identify data quality or integrity issues. Ensure that data concerns are appropriately escalated, logged and analyzed to determine root cause; work with data stakeholders, the Information Technology department and external partners as needed to implement timely remediation.
· Support the documentation, and implementation of standard reports, data source definition and standards, policies and procedures that ensure data integrity and quality.
· Assists business and technical teams with the identification of essential data elements and their source
· Communicates to ensure that data stakeholders are aware of and understand data governance strategy as well as new reporting activities and data models availabilities.
· Maintains positive relationships regarding data governance and reporting matters with relevant cross-functional stakeholders and partners, providing input and feedback on new developments and needs, procedures and standards.
· Identify Business Intelligence and data analytics needed by Business Partners
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Bachelor's degree
· 4+ years of progressive experience working in relevant Finance areas (business partnering, controlling, information management)
· Experience in global supply chain/ manufacturing environment
· Advanced Excel skills, incl. Power tools
· Knowledge of ETL tools,
· Advanced knowledge of BI Reporting tools (Power BI, IBM Cognos, TM1)
· A good understanding of data management principles and best practices
· Good interpersonal skills – ability to build good relationships with virtual teams and senior leadership
· Teamwork spirit
· Good communication
· English language imperative – French desirable.
· Meticulousness, rigor, autonomy
· Respect deadlines
· Capacity for adaptation, flexibility to adapt to the constant changes in the accounting & tax department
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.