- Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila, Mexico
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team. With a strong commitment to encouraging future and current team members to “Unlock the Best You!” the BIC People Promise reinforces the principle that people are at the heart of its business success. BIC is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
We are looking for an energic and experienced Cost Analyst, this role will be responsible for expenses control and review.
This position will be in charge of investment and maintenance repairs costs and expenses as well as participating in the preparation of forecast and budget from a cost standpoint.
- General Accounting /Finance
- Two years or more of experience standard cost Analyst, Forecast & Budget preparations, manufacturing P&L preparation., ERP knowledge advanced office IFRS.
- Advance Excel, Oracle E1, English, HFM
- Leadership, good relationships, teamwork, focused on results, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
Control the manufacturing cost (Std vs Real):
• Forecast accuracy (average) in a range +/-10% in Manufacturing Variations (PPV, SCRAP and BOM) vs. latest Rolling Forecast
• Monthly Cost and Inventory Reconciliation between S2M & HFM –> looking for a 0.1% difference between systems
• Accuracy in annual inventory in a range of +/- 1.5% variations, and have a maximum of 2 days to count inventory
• Inventory reconciliation between S2M and HFM –> looking for a 0.1% difference between systems
• Ensure that 100% Purchase Materials have costs and reconcile the two systems (E1 & S2M)