- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
This position will manage the end-to-end execution of Brand Projects using the established systems, project management tools and processes. Main responsibility will include managing multi-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to spec – new product launches, artwork refresh, cost savings and packaging changes.The Project Coordinator will monitor the status of multiple projects, prioritizing tasks and resolving issues as they arise.
The individual must have good communication skills with the ability to escalate to management critical areas needing attention for timely decisions. This position will report to the Team Leader for Marketing Operations.
- Project Management
- Drive deliverables per established timeline and scope to keep projects on schedule and to spec.
- Assign tasks and monitor status of multiple projects by leading weekly project status meetings.
- Communicate effectively with cross functional teams and management to resolve issues and drive timely decisions.
- Conduct lessons learned/ post project analysis as needed.
- Artwork Management
- Initiate artwork projects via the established platform (BICFlow)
- Work with the key functions (Brand Design, PED, Legal, Data Integrity, Suppliers) to deliver all the artwork on time and to spec per established timeline and project scope
- Contribute to continuous project management process enhancements to improve project success rate and efficiency
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience in project management, preferably in a CPG environment – 3-5 years
- Experience with database and reporting systems (JDE preferred)
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker with strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to facilitate problem solving and decision making
- Strong communication, interpersonal & project management skills
- Strong business acumen and effectively communicate customer needs to the project team
- Excellent relationship builder and communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Shown flexibility to rapidly changing situations
- Demonstrate leadership abilities with peers
- Strong business math and analytical skills
- Effective time manager
- Solid knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.