Sr. Omni-Growth Manager
- Bentonville, AR, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
- Partners with the sales and marketing teams in increasing customer advocacy by identifying ways to drive incremental sales opportunities and increasing loyalty.
- The Omni-channel Growth Manager will mine and leverage insights from a variety of data sources (ex. Retail Link, IRI POS & Panel data, retailer data, shopper insights, and custom studies) to provide category & shopper thought leadership, including the identification of 4-P's (Product, Placement, Promotion, Price) opportunities for our customers and internal stakeholders.
- With a dotted line to the Category Management team, this role will interact with the Category Management team members at headquarters to regularly, sharing category/shopper insights, analytic approaches/tools, story-telling, and best practices. This individual will also work with the Category Management team to develop learning agendas for the company and specific to the Walmart account.
- Leads the creation and development of sharable customer centric Shopper Insights, leveraging a variety of loyalty databases. Such insights will be used to drive strategic omni-channel growth plans with Walmart.
- Manages IRI and other 3rd party tools and trains others on the use of these tools across channels
- Leads the planning and execution of the sales and marketing Line Review and Top to Top meeting processes for brick and mortar and online teams
- Ensures regular updates to category and brand trends across all categories by providing usable sales presentation templates for our Walmart sales teams
- As part of the Walmart Account Team, the Omni-channel Growth Manager will work closely with the National Account Managers to provide insights which inform category- specific strategies and address account-specific needs.
- The Omni-channel Growth Manager will drive the development of the business analysts and will provide technical expertise for the analysts, for both online and eCommerce.
- The Omni-channel Growth Manager will drive continuous improvement of the insights and analytics for the Walmart account team, which will involve exploring and recommending new tools as needed.
- Leads the E-Commerce Key Account Manager in executing omni-channel plans to grow the Walmart Business (i.e. Walmart.com, Online Grocery Pick Up, Digital Ad Placement, etc.
- BA/BS Degree, MBA preferred
- 7-10 years in category management and omni-channel experience (eCommerce, Digital Advertising, Search, etc.) including 3 years in leadership positions
- Minimum of 5 years specific experience in omni-channel
- 2-3 years of National Account Manager, Broker Manager, Customer Development Manager, Team Leader Roles
- 5+ years of experience analyzing syndicated scanner and household panel data (IRI, A.C. Nielsen or other data sources)
- 2-3 years experience using Space Management applications (JDA, Apollo, Spaceman or ProSpace)
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.