Digital Marketing Manager - Media
- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
The Digital Marketing Manager– Media, will manage key day-to-day activities related to digital media execution and reporting. They will report to the Director, Digital Marketing and work with all categories for both the US and Canada. Organizationally, this role will be structured as part of Bic’s global Digital COE.
- Act as key service provider to brands with regards to supporting media planning and execution process including:
- Media brief development support
- Assist in media plan presentations with agency/Digital Director
- Communicate feedback and plan adjustments to agency as needed
- Track accuracy of plan edits
- Ensure proper TEAMs placement of latest rounds of media plans
- Maintain full North America portfolio media flowchart ensuring accuracy and version control
- Work with Digital Director and agency to continually update key performance benchmarks
- Lead client-side coordination of post-campaign reporting
- Support marketing and IT reporting efforts for local and global media performance via PowerBI
- Act as liaison between Digital COE content manager, media and creative agencies to ensure all assets for brand campaigns are delivered on time and in proper specifications
- Coordinate and conduct monthly billing reconciliations between media agency and brand finance teams
- Take key role in supporting ad hoc media programs that are linked to specific retail customer activity
- Recommend updates to media plans or test-and-learns, and contribute to global media best practices
- Share best practices of NAM digital media with other digital marketing region counterparts
- Bachelor’s Degree: Preference for Marketing or Communications, but will consider Liberal Arts backgrounds pending relevant work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing role with focus on media; CPG experience required
- Solid MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent and can operate with minimum supervision
- “Curious Collaborator” who can flex style to build relationships
- Previous/Professional Experience/Technical Skills
- Multi-year experience working within key platform offerings from a media standpoint (Google SEM, Display, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Comfortable with major digital platform key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Has effectively driven influence among peers and those at higher levels
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.