- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
BIC has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced C-suite Executive Assistant to support high profile executive(s). The Executive Assistant position will play a key role and provide a wide range of high level administrative support including but not limited to:
- Proactively manage administrative responsibilities, at times multiple activities simultaneously
- Handle calendar management, printing, faxing, filing, and telephone coverage
- Proactively manages calendars for scheduling meetings and conferences
- Coordinates group events and off-site logistical planning including internal and external functions
- Coordinates domestic and international travel logistics
- Provides document preparation, ensuring that presentations are properly prepared and presented according to company standards
- Prepares, modifies and proofreads general and confidential correspondence
- Monitor, track and complete expense reports and invoices
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Provides coverage for other administrative staff in the company as needed
- Assists with projects and other assigned duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience preferred
- 5 to 10 years experience supporting C-level executive(s)
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Must be forward thinking with proactive approaches to problem-solving and strong decision-making capability
- Ability to multi task and manage responsibly in complex times
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact and obtain information from other BIC subsidiaries
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle a diversified workload in a confidential and sensitive manner
- Ability to handle matters with discretion, confidentiality, and acts as “gatekeeper” when required
- Able to manage third party vendors setting clear expectations with vendors and holding them accountable in a professional way
- Excellent computer skills, including Windows, Word, Excel (set-up and develop spreadsheets), Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong technical knowledge of personal computer, tablet and smart phone hardware/software systems
- Extensive experience managing iphone/ipad functionality and synchronization
- Willingness to perform both challenging and routine tasks
- Flexibility in work schedule as required
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.