STPA (Short Term Product Availability) Coordinator
- Clichy, Ile de France, France
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Ensure product Availability with a strong focus on operations with strong business impact (Key customers, Key products, new listings…).
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
- Improve Stock Service Level
- Detect alerts proactively and take necessary actions to prevent shortages
- Inform countries of next availabilities in case of shortage or potential shortage
- Check feasibility of sales opportunity requests coming from local teams (Customer Service, Sales, Marketing) in cooperation with Demand and Supply Planning teams
- Coordinate promotional operations and Back to School and lead all actions that contribute to secure product availability
- Facilitate or be the link between the countries, the Demand Planning and the Supply Planning teams
- Reinforce relationship with countries (One team One goal)
- Prioritize customer orders in case of shortage, together with the local customer service
- Follow closely and manage allocated quantities per country in case of quota management
- Take part in STPA projects to implement or improve processes and tools.
- English fluent
- Education / Experience: at least BAC+3 with 1-2 years of Experience in Supply Chain
- Good use of IT systems, particularly Excel, JDE, Cognos
- Good communication skills, positive attitude and diplomacy
- Rigor & reliability
- Sense of priority, well organized
- Team Player mindset and leadership skills are needed to deal with contradictory objectives of Sales, Logistics and Manufacturing optimization.
- Open minded
- Be a self-starter, produce new ideas, adapt to changing environment
- Ability to “make it simple” in a complex environment
- Ability to step back ("Helicopter view") and autonomy
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!