Key Account Manager - E-Commerce
- Bentonville, AR, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Responsible for the development and execution of marketing and merchandising programs in support of the Walmart.com account. Works with the National Account Manager on category omni-channel strategies. Leads and manages the BIC eCommerce business strategy specific to Walmart.com. Provides strategic thought leadership to the broader BIC organization for digital and E-Commerce topics.
- Works in partnership with the National Account Managers to develop the category omni-channel strategy and oversees the execution of these strategies for Walmart.com.
- Collaborates with the global E-Commerce team on the content development process with BIC Brand teams, including auditing existing content, establishing new content standards, and ensuring 100% compliance across all accounts.
- Collaborates with E-Commerce NAM’s and BDM to develop strategies and execute customer specific programs to drive sales and share growth.
- Develop best practices for collecting, analyzing, and reporting on digital/E-Commerce metrics and performance of marketing programs.
- Provide leadership to the organization by identifying trends, insights, and best practices for E-Commerce / digital.
- Lead the sales function and buyer relationship with Walmart.com merchandising teams.
- Bachelors degree required – marketing, business, or other related field.
- 7+ years of E-Commerce / digital experience; Experience with Amazon and Omni-Channel accounts (Walmart, Target, Staples, etc.) preferred.
- Proficient across all areas of digital marketing and E-Commerce. Well-versed in strategy development and financial management.
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.