Sr. Business Analyst - Sam's Club
- Bentonville, AR, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
As a Sr. Business Analyst with BIC, you will assist in projects/tasks relevant to the development and execution of Sales team core competencies and strategies. This will include being involved and supporting the National Account Managers and Sales Director in analyzing Shipments/Sales trends.
- Analyze retailer point of sale data and overlay with syndicated and panel data (IRI/Nielsen/NPD) to help support the BIC Consumer Products USA Club Channel customer team in achieving sales, distribution, merchandising, promotion and pricing objectives.
- Utilize sales trend data and perform consistent data analysis to identify business opportunities
- Provide value by leveraging actionable consumer and shopper insights that address business challenges to our customer and our company
- Develop and deliver detailed category review presentations with actionable data and insights to BIC management
- Work closely with the sales team optimizing our assortment and promotional management initiatives that meet or exceed annual profit and volume goals
- Interact with corporate Brand & Customer Marketing teams on consumer and shopper insights
- Maintain and distribute regular Shipments and Sales reports and provide Account Managers/Sales Director support as needed.
- 2 - 5 years sales analytical experience with a consumer products company or retailer
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proactive, career-focused self-starter looking to advance into a sales role; likely requiring relocation in 2 - 3 years
- Extensive knowledge of Retail Link
- Experience with shopper insights
- Experience with syndicated data systems (IRI/Nielsen/NPD/etc.)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong understanding of personal career goals and upward movement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.