IT Summer Intern
- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
The IT Summer Intern will focus on Innovation and Growth and simplifying processes using technology
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- IT Demand Requests
- Meet with business counterparts to gather project requirements
- Create Documentation – Functional Specification Document, Test Scripts
- Assist Senior Business Analysts with project initiatives
- At least 3 Years completed towards bachelor’s degree - Information Systems Major Preferred
- Prior internship(s) or related work experience a plus
- Great communication skills, written & verbal
- Natural Leadership skills, Organization skills, ability to multi-task
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.