Sr. Manager Commercial Capability, Sales Efficiency
- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
The purpose of this position is to elevate the efficiency and effectiveness of BIC selling operations and drive insights to support BIC’s strategic objectives, with accountability for development and implementation of best practice sales excellence to support BIC’s strategic objectives lead the function with accountability for Commercial Capabilities Sales Efficiency with quality & consistency in sales efficiency solutions for Commerce Organization.
· via identification, design & implementation of a sales efficiency program, including account planning processes, salesforce automation, sales incentive policy to ensure increased ROI from our selling activities.
· via aligning Sales efficiency solutions across Commerce Organization;
· via gap analyses, identification of current needs & future opportunities in Commerce Organization;
· via tools and processes for tracking Sales efficiency KPIs.
Proactively and collaboratively work across the Company to determine strategies that can effectively be used as a lever to grow revenue and improve profit for the organization.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
· Asses, design & deploy Sales efficiency strategy.
· Design & deploy the short and long-term Sales efficiency strategy to ensure increased ROI from our selling operations, including:
o Key account planning processes,
o Salesforce automation,
o Sales incentive policy.
· Apply expertise and business knowledge to design and deploy a Sales efficiency strategy which drives performance and measurable business outcomes of Commerce organization.
· Builds and sustains relationships with key stakeholders, serving as a true partner to the business, selects appropriate solutions (sales incentive, processes or otherwise) to achieve performance goals. Evaluates results against organizational goals, adapting and refining Sales efficiency program, as needed.
· Partner with Revenue Growth Management team, General Managers, Commercial Capabilities team to ensure effective Sales efficiency strategy and timelines.
· Ensures ongoing strategies/tools/processes meets current needs.
· Assess current Sales efficiency needs and devise flexible, scalable solutions to create demonstrable business impact. Measure and report results and adapt as necessary.
· Partner with subject matter experts and resources, both internally and externally, to implement and deploy Sales efficiency solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related commercial field.
· 5 + years of business experience in sales roles within FMCG.
· At least 3 years of relevant working experience (includes Sales efficiency program deployment within international scale).
· Ability to work collaboratively within a large multi-site operations organization.
· Demonstrates strong track records in conducting Sales efficiency activities to develop the sales team, preferably in Consumer Goods industry.
· Demonstrates strong track records in conducting sales and negotiation with clients.
- Strong interpersonal, selling skills and capability to communicate effectively with different level of people inside/outside of organization.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and accomplish goals within a matrixed environment.
· Winning spirit and manner, self-motivated.
· Fluent business English.
· Ability to travel 30-40% of the year.