Associate Brand Manager
- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team. With a strong commitment to encouraging future and current team members to “Unlock the Best You!” the BIC People Promise reinforces the principle that people are at the heart of its business success. BIC is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
The Associate Brand Manager supports the Brand Manager in the delivery of in-year commercial targets. This role is responsible for executing brand growth strategies and managing the day-to-day operations of the business including brand content delivery, business analysis, budgeting, and key brand initiatives.
- Supports the development of successful strategic business plans to deliver against annual brand targets. Leads cross-functional teams to deliver key building blocks of the business plan.
- Assists in the development of disruptive creative campaigns, brand content, and brand promotions to be executed across traditional, digital, social and in-store.
- Manages agency deliverables including content creation, internal approval routing, and analysis of performance.
- Supports the go-to-market execution of aligned innovation launches on the core business and new items.
- Champions the day-to-day operational functions of the brand, including ROI measurement, budget management, invoicing, licenses, custom item development, and SKU management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing/MBA preferred
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Consumer Goods
• Experience as an Assistant or Associate Brand Manager
• Experience working with IRI or Nielsen Scantrak and Panel data
• Solid MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Demonstrated project and product management expertise
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively organize, analyze, and present data with solutions
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate solid leadership qualities
• Ability to work on cross-functional teams and influence without authority
There's never been a better time to join BIC! We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.