- Bentonville, AR, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
The Replenishment Manager is both a customer facing and internal support role that manages all aspect of order and inventory flow at 6 top customers (Dollar General, Family Dollar, Sam’s Club, Dollar Tree, Costco, BJs) for the VDC Region. All aspects of this role tie directly to increased sales performance at key customers.
- Monitor and track order/inventory flow for all 6 VDC Customers.
- Maintain BIC in stock/OSA levels at 99% and above at all retail locations.
- Develop BIC relationship and execute monthly/quarterly face to face meetings with top customers.
- Ensure promotions and new items sold in from account managers are shipped/received OTIF to maximize success rates.
- Support account managers with forecasting based on in stocks/weeks supply/BIC available to Ship/etc.
- Support Director with revenue recognition reports based on lead times/customer delivery times.
- Monitor and adjust customer lead times by each BIC/Customer DC.
- Support all other aspects of logistics/supply chain for the VDC Region.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of three years of related transportation/logistics experience
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze data at the detail level and understand the high-level implications
- Ability identify and resolve issues independently.
- Strong work ethics and sense of urgency
- Must have excellent research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of JDE One World, AS400, WMS, and TMS applications preferred
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook knowledge
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.