Talent Acquisition Enablement Manager
- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
The Talent Acquisition Enablement Manager will lead operational efficiency and drive programs that establish consistency and ensure a world class hiring experience at BIC. The primary responsibilities will be to continually review, manage and optimize recruiting systems, programs and training for hiring around the globe. In addition, this person will lead executive level (L4+) talent acquisition efforts, fostering relationships with candidates and search firms to create a strong pipeline of talent consistent with senior talent needs.
- Partner with the Head of Talent Acquisition in building out and implementing new processes and programs at scale
- Drive the full lifecycle of the executive search process - including partnering with executive management on position definition, search strategy and candidate requirements, developing recruiting strategies and offers and negotiations
- Facilitate the development of Talent Acquisition Sourcing strategies, digital media and marketing campaigns
- Acts as Talent Acquisition subject matter expert to the Regions and Countries and advise and help to prioritize local vs. global needs
- Lead implementation/embedment of our recruiting systems, processes and tools to enable our team with the most innovative technologies in the industry to optimize efficiency and accelerate productivity
- Develop and manage relationships with recruiting partners and vendors
- Partner with Recruiters to build/enhance recruitment toolkit consistent with job profiles, employment brand, and sourcing strategies
Successful Candidates will possess:
- Bachelors Degree
- Recent experience in a Recruiting Operations role, with a core focus on data analytics and data visualization, exposure to Data Science a huge plus
- An expert level of knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- A Demonstrated ability to tell stories with numbers including strong skills in Excel, Tableau, and other analytics tools
- Deep experience with applicant tracking systems, tools and talent communities, as well as demonstrated work with talent branding
- Solutions oriented and superior problem-solving skills and ability to make logical, complex decisions in a highly matrixed environment.
- Self-directed, strategic thinker with an analytical mindset. The ability to pull insights from the metrics and present findings and plans for improvement
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!