Sr. Manager Commercial Capability, Sales Efficiency
- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
Our Sr. Manager Commercial Capabilities, Sales Efficiency will elevate the efficiencies and effectiveness of BIC selling operations and will drive insights to support strategic objectives. With accountability for development and implementation of best practice sales excellence to support BIC’s strategic objectives, this role will lead the function with accountability for commercial capabilities sales efficiency with quality and consistency for the organization.
- Design & deploy the short and long-term Sales efficiency strategy to ensure increased ROI from our selling operations, including:
- Key account planning processes
- Salesforce automation
- Sales incentive policy
- Apply expertise and business knowledge to design and deploy a Sales efficiency strategy which drives performance and measurable business outcomes of Commerce organization.
- Builds and sustains relationships with key stakeholders, serving as a true partner to the business, selects appropriate solutions (sales incentive, processes or otherwise) to achieve performance goals. Evaluates results against organizational goals, adapting and refining Sales efficiency program, as needed.
- Partner with Revenue Growth Management team, General Managers, Commercial Capabilities team to ensure effective Sales efficiency strategy and timelines.
- Ensures ongoing strategies/tools/processes meets current needs.
- Assess current Sales efficiency needs and devise flexible, scale-able solutions to create demonstrable business impact. Measure and report results and adapt as necessary.
- Partner with subject matter experts and resources, both internally and externally, to implement and deploy Sales efficiency solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related commercial field
- 5+ years of business experience in sales roles within FMCG
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience (includes Sales efficiency program deployment within international scale)
- Ability to work collaboratively within a large multi-site operations organization
- Demonstrates strong track records in conducting Sales efficiency activities to develop the sales team, preferably in Consumer Goods industry
- Demonstrates strong track records in conducting sales and negotiation with clients
- Strong interpersonal, selling skills and capability to communicate effectively with different level of people inside/outside of organization
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and accomplish goals within a matrix environment
- Winning spirit and manner, self-motivated
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the year
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.