Supply Chain Project Manager
- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
This position will be responsible for Supply & Deliver organization and potentially Global Supply Chain projects, with a regional or global reach. Work with subject-matter-experts and key stakeholders to improve current processes and develop new capabilities. Leverage Supply Chain knowledge and process improvement mindset to challenge current ways of working. Set timelines, assign responsibilities, and monitor progress of project. Report to Supply Chain Management regarding status of project.
Main Responsibilities/Tasks :
- Understand and execute on supply chain strategy and goals created in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Manage projects and deliver solutions on time, on budget and on scope, respecting quality standards.
- Manage project resources (Internal and External).
- Provide direction and clearly communicate deliverables to internal & external, cross-functional team members.
- Direct and coordinate activities between functional groups including but not limited to Planning, Customer Service, Distribution, Production Planning, Deployment
- Proactively manage all key milestones of development and execution to ensure deliverables are met.
- Utilize tools and reports to identify and benchmark, KPI’s and results.
- Provide clean hand-off for order fulfillment to BIC Supply & Deliver team
- Maintain project trackers.
- Responsible to identify/collect, scope, filter/prioritize then pilot/implement all Supply Chain developments that deliver the most profitable returns on investment, in line with legal, budget and Group Supply Chain directions
- Single point of contact for IT in NAM Supply & Deliver organization
- Project portfolio
- Budget Managed
Main KPIs :
- Delivery of designated projects on time with estimated impact
- Commitment Delivery Rate (CDR) : no. of milestones delivered on time / total no. of committed milestones
- Education required: Master's degree (Engineering or Business School / University)
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management (project management certificate preferred)
- Confirmed Project Management experience
- Must have experience in dealing with stakeholders at various levels within the organization
- Proven track record of institutionalizing leading-practice methodologies and processes
- Real international experience: has lived abroad and worked within multiple cultures
- Proven Presentation and Facilitation skills
- IT solutions deployment for multi-site projects
- Supply Chain knowledge, and specifically Order2Cash and Logistic Operations
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.