National Account Analyst - Food
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
The Business Analyst will work with the Food Team to develop the strategic direction of the category, investment, pricing, and long-term planning.
- Utilize sales trend data and perform consistent data analysis to identify opportunities and provide value to our customer and our Company.
- Analyze Point of Sales data and overlay with national data (IRI/Nielson) to help support the Food Team in achieving distribution, shelving, promotion and pricing objectives.
- Coordinating customer planning: templates, reporting, tracking, gap closing, new product launches.
- Assist in the development and delivery of detailed Category presentations, along with data and insight delivery to Sales organization
- Work closely with the Food Team in developing and supporting the execution of category information and promotional management initiatives that meet or exceed annual profit and volume goals.
- Make recommendation to the Food Team on overall brand and marketing development based on fact-based detailed analysis
- Leverage Shopper Insights to deliver fact-based solutions to address business challenges
- Cross-functional conduit of information, both written and verbal
- 2+ years’ Sales or Analytical experience with Consumer Products Company
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with Shopper Insights
- Experience with national Data systems (IRI/Nielson/etc.)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office; i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Strong understanding of personal career goals and upward movement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, proactive, career-focused
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.