National Team Leader - Regional Accounts
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
The Team Leader, National Food Regional Accounts maximizes long term BIC brand volume while achieving annual sales budgets and profit goals. This person will be financially responsible for BDF management while establishing customer spend rates, ensuring the customer P&L is at goal, while managing the team’s OPEX budget. Partners with cross functional teams from Brand Marketing, Brand Design, Packaging Engineering, Finance, Customer Service, Customer Marketing, Supply Chain and Legal. Provides leadership, training, coaching and development of Regional Food team in the delivery of top-line sales and profit goals in a consistent and sustainable manner as well as career development and growth opportunities.
- Deliver sales growth as established by corporate guidelines
- Develop strategies to achieve annual sales budget and collaborate with Key Account Managers, Business Managers & analyst to implement strategies at the national and local level
- Forecast, track and deliver against forecast by category
- Lead, coach and develop team of 3 Key Account Managers, 2 Business Managers and 1 Business Analyst
- Deliver on Market Share Objectives
- Leverage customer analytics to drive key business decisions and drive Superior Customer Engagement and Thought Leadership
- Develop and Sustain long term relations with customers
- Coordinate, lead and implement top to top meetings between BIC and Customers to set long term strategic initiatives.
- BA/BS Degree, MBA preferred
- 10 years of sales experience in CPG industry, 3 of which should be in the Stationery or Office Products category
- 3-5 years in people management
- 2-3 years of National Account Manager, Broker Manager, Customer Development Manager, Team Leader roles
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.