Senior Manager, Digital Content
- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
The Senior Manager, Digital Content will lead the development of digital content across all regions. They will report to the Head of Global Digital Marketing and work with GI&I to translate GI&I brand books into relevant digital content.
- Creates and maintains benchmarks and/or best practices for optimal content creation and deployment
- Manages the creation of digital content based on GI&I brand books
- Leads development and deployment of .com content including in-house and agency creative management, in collaboration with GI&I
- Evaluates global campaign creative leading adaptations as needed
- Help drive curiosity and add to culture of collaboration and move toward digital transformation
- Bachelor’s Degree: Preference for Business, Communications, but will consider Liberal Arts backgrounds pending relevant work experience
- 6-8 years of experience in a digital marketing role; CPG experience required
- Experience working with in amazon ecosystem and key digital marketing tools at Walmart and Target
- Previous digital creative management experience a must. Writing skills preferred
- Expert-level knowledge of social platforms (FB/IG/Snap/Pinterest), management tools (e.g. Facebook Business Manager) with high working knowledge of platform-related media and native/3rd party shopping options
- Experience with social and promotional apps that provide additional content-to-commerce opportunities
- Has effectively driven influence among peers and those at higher levels
- Solid MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong project and product management expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Independent leader who can operate with minimum supervision
- Track-record of success or illustrations of contributions made in areas of digital growth/transformation, training and business-related performance
- “Curious Collaborator” who can flex leadership style to build relationships
- Desire to lead and shape vision at time of corporate transformation and help shape a refreshed culture
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.