Director, Global Revenue Growth Management
- Shelton, CT 06484, USA
BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences
The Director, Global Revenue Growth Management will lead the Revenue Growth Management function with accountability for development and implementation of the overall RGM strategy via omni-channel guidelines for Pricing, Promotions, Trade spend and Assortment and tools and processes for in-market optimization. Proactively and collaboratively work across the Company to determine the strategies that can effectively be used as a lever to grow revenue and improve profit for the organization. The position will be based in either Clichy, France or Shelton, CT.
- Develop RGM strategy and ensure organizational alignment and buy-in
- Define omni-channel guidelines across RGM levers for Pricing, Promotions, Trade spend and Assortment; in particular:
- Run standard pricing analytics (e.g., pricing potential by pack, price pack curve, brand ladder vs. competition),
- Share guidelines on promo calendar (optimal discount depth / lift by pack),
- Establish high-level trade architecture and terms guidance
- Set up tools, processes and trainings for in-market optimization, including cascading of KPIs (for RGM vs. local teams), hosting of “RGM Summits” every quarter and upskilling of local teams (via dedicated trainings and starting with sales analysts)
- Interface with 3rd party data and research vendors in order to provide analytical inputs on category and regional opportunities
- Align between functions involved in RGM (especially Marketing, Sales, Advanced Analytics, Finance) and coordinate programs and actions needed to implement recommendations
- Coach and develop a team of 4 Revenue Growth manager
- Build of RGM expertise across organization, including driving to common understanding and “language” around RGM
- Provide ad hoc support in RGM for local teams & other functions (e.g., how to leverage RGM to support growth aspirations for a brand in a given channel) to help them meet and exceed their budgeted revenue targets and continually improve their profitability margins
- Consolidate ROI at global level to be shared with ExCom
Successful Candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or a related analytical field.
- 10 + years of business experience in analytical role within FMCG managing multi-site operations.
- At least 5 years of prior revenue management experience required. Previous role in sales / commercial finance highly preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a large multi-site operations organization
- Proven success developing Pricing & Promotion structures
- Strong financial analysis skills a must
- Highly proficient using financial analysis tools such as Excel, JDEdwards, BI, etc... Knowledge of IRI, Nielsen systems a plus
- Results-oriented leader with proven track record for delivering sustainable results
- Strong change management capabilities
- Fluent business English
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.