- Toronto, ON, Canada
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team. With a strong commitment to encouraging future and current team members to “Unlock the Best You!” the BIC People Promise reinforces the principle that people are at the heart of its business success. BIC is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for developing and executing our eCommerce growth strategy. This role will lead every aspect of our go-to-market strategy in eCommerce focused on market leading growth. Responsibility includes: direct account responsibility including planning, P&L management, and strategy execution for pure play retailers, online imprint business and execution of our Direct to Consumer & B2B sites, and stewardship of key drivers for retail partners on-line sales.
- Drive Omni-channel sales and support - Develop E-Commerce programs, marketing activation, prepare and implement content improvements that drive sales and market share across key Retailer.ca accounts; Food, Drug, Mass, Club, OP, C&G players.
- Direct account responsibility for Pure Play retailers, including but not limited to Amazon.ca and Well.ca.
- Be an active part of a collaborative North American Amazon team to create, support, drive programs/direction that generates sustainable growth and long-term profitability for the Canadian business.
- Oversee P&L, sales plan construction, and program execution in partnership with US Amazon team and provide visibility to Canadian leadership.
- Participate in NA/USA E-Commerce team meetings and involvement in overall business to ensure Canada is in-line with direction and growth opportunities.
- Maximize learning and resources from USA business to drive Canadian growth.
- Manage DTC and B2B Canadian Initiatives, creating, implementing and updating content, and generating analysis.
- Leverage NA and USA learnings, systems were feasible to move quickly.
- Demonstrate leadership by staying abreast of performance results and industry trends and providing regular updates and recommendations to the organization regarding growth opportunities and system enhancements.
- Provide direction to a customer service/coordinator role to ensure we stay on top of all activities.
- Bachelors degree required – IT, marketing, business/commerce, or other related field. Preferred post graduate (MBA).
- 5+ years of E-Commerce / digital experience; Experience with Amazon and Omni-Channel accounts, preferrably with a consumer products company.
- Strong initiative, collaboration, multi-tasking, high energy, communication skills, fast-paced
- Demonstrated success in Canadian eCommerce market, project management, influencing skills and Analytics.
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC! We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this.
BIC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. The Company will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations up to the point of undue hardship, for disabilities made known to it by its employees and applicants.