- Cuautitlán Izcalli, Méx., México
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team. With a strong commitment to encouraging future and current team members to “Unlock the Best You!” the BIC People Promise reinforces the principle that people are at the heart of its business success. BIC is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
Descripción del empleo
Implementation and optimization of manufacturing processes, which achieve and exceed the goals established in the company's Business Plan, as well as the development of new products and changes to the current ones to achieve the established performance.
- Perform manufacturing improvements at the plant and through in-depth research into the performance of the site's productive equipment as well as quality issues and developing focused processes and designing improvement project projects.
- Partner with Global R&D and R&D Points to drive optimum manufacturing selection and testing processes for legacy products and efforts to introduce new products with expected performance.
- Develop and deliver appropriate training materials and case study examples to help understand manufacturing processes and solving process problems.
- Develop and evaluate technical and operational personnel, to achieve the standardization of knowledge and best practices of staff.
- Evaluate, standardize and verify the correct application of the safety in the machinery, to eliminate risks for the operative personnel, as well as the machinery.
- Follow, establish and create standards for operation, manufacturing, adjustments and maintenance.
- Design and management of product plans, tools and spare parts.
Knowledge of preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance
Management of 3D design software (Inventor, SolidWorks, Pro E)
Knowledge of CNC machining and manufacture of cutting tools
Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial, Electronics or related
3 years of experience in manufacturing and/or metal-mechanic
BIC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. The Company will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations up to the point of undue hardship, for disabilities made known to it by its employees and applicants.