- St John St, London, UK
Bene is a leading international specialist in the design and furnishing of inspiring office and working environments. We are expanding our sales activity in the UK, and are currently looking for an experienced Tender Specialist to develop and grow the Bene brand in the UK market.
Bene, with it‘s HQ in Austria is present in over 40 different countries with more than 750 employees.
At Bene, open and equal communication, personal responsibility and a shared goal are key to the success of our business.
As our bids coordinator you will be responsible for researching, preparing and producing bids, RFIs (request for info), RFPs (request for proposal or pricing), PQQs (pre-qualification questionnaires) and competition entries. In addition you will support our sales marketing initiatives, helping to create materials for events, print advertising and publications.
Bids coordination will be managed by yourself reporting to the sales marketing manager, but you will be required to work closely with the whole office as you manage the practice’s response to new business opportunities in a timely manner. This is a fast paced and varied role within a creative environment.
To be successful you will need excellent communication skills and an advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and the Microsoft Office suite. You will need to be proactive, highly organized, tenacious and flexible in your approach, with an enthusiasm for the furniture and interior design sector.
Further knowledge and experience:
- Experience of project managing the bid process from concept to completion
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud package
- IT literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Knowledge of the commercial furniture/interiors industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and methodical planning
- The ability to juggle the many parts of the tender process with meticulous detail
- At least 3 years’ of experience in a similar role
At this point we could tell you a lot about our motivating, inspiring and appreciative corporate culture. We would rather invite you to experience it yourself – get in touch with us.
We unfortunately do not have sufficient space to provide a list of the numerous design awards we have won. If you are interested you can find the complete list here.