Sales Support UK
- St John St, London, UK
Bene is a leading international specialist in the design and furnishing of inspiring office and working environments. We are expanding our reach across Asia Pacific region, and are currently looking for an experienced sales manager to develop and grow the Bene brand in the Shanghai market.
Bene, with it‘s HQ in Austria is present in over 40 different countries with more than 750 employees.
At Bene, open and equal communication, personal responsibility and a shared goal are key to the success of our business.
- Offer and order processing
- Efficient production of correct quotations and orders by using Bene systems
- Correct processing from standard and special solutions
- Clarify the conditions for logistics and installations
- Optimize of contribution margins
- Planning and configuration
- Preparation of plans using Bene systems – simply positioning plans up until functional layouts
- Preparation of presentations
- Customer service / sales support
- Structure, promotion and care of beneficial relations
- Participation in events to intensify the relations
- Aftercare of client orders to hold the near to customers, to generate follow-up orders and to stay present
- Maintenance and ongoing updating of customer data with the help from IT Systems
- Support the sales employees to increase their efficiency and their stroke rate
- Professional and methodical development of personal skills
- Active participant at Bene offered trainings, workshops, informational- and development meetings
- Knowledge about Bene Sales net
- Commitment in relation to enhancement of knowledge with the help from intranet contents, trade magazines, fairs and exchanges with colleagues
- Contribution to the improvement of products and processes
To be successful you will need excellent communication skills and an advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite. You will need to be proactive, highly organized, tenacious, handle many different topics at the same time and flexible in your approach, with an enthusiasm for the furniture and interior design sector.
Further knowledge and experience:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to use complex ordering systems
- Knowledge of contract furniture industry
- Technically minded
- Able to correctly specify large projects
- Strong mathematic skills and understanding of margins
In the best case you bring along knowledge of the Contract Furtinure Industry and/or the Interiors Industry.
At this point we could tell you a lot about our motivating, inspiring and appreciative corporate culture. We would rather invite you to experience it yourself – get in touch with us.
We unfortunately do not have sufficient space to provide a list of the numerous design awards we have won. If you are interested you can find the complete list here.