Sales Manager Italy (m/f)
- Corso Italia, 20122 Milano MI, Italien
- Mitarbeiter(innen) können remote arbeiten
Bene is a leading international specialist in the design and furnishing of inspiring office and working environments. We are currently looking for an experienced sales manager to develop and grow the Bene brand in the Italian market.
Bene, with it‘s HQ in Austria is present in over 40 different countries with more than 750 employees.
At Bene, open and equal communication, personal responsibility and a shared goal are key to the success of our business.
- Identify, create and implement business opportunities, customers and projects in the commercial office furniture business
- Build and maintain relationships with designers, architects, project managers and end users
- Manage and support an existing network of distributors
- Present products and concepts to peers and customers
- Build the Bene brand in the Italian market
You will be supported by sales support and specialist departments in planning and project management
- Design affinity and passion for Consulting
- Relevant sales and project management experience – preferably in the B2B area with design, Key Account Sales, furniture
- Network in Architecture
- Native Italian speaker with a good command of English (spoken and written)
- Sound computer skills: MS Office, CRM, ERP, planning tools
- Can do, will do and get done attitude
At this point we could tell you a lot about our motivating, inspiring and appreciative corporate culture. We would rather invite you to experience it yourself – get in touch with us.
We unfortunately do not have sufficient space to provide a list of the numerous design awards we have won. If you are interested you can find the complete list here.