This is a great opportunity to join a successful and busy maintenance team delivering vital work for a key customer and become part of a growing organisation in the UK.
BEUMER Group is growing, especially within the Logistic Systems segment, where we deliver new systems as well as residential service for our customers. Right now, we are looking for a skilled Site Engineer for our BFPO site in Ruislip, Middlesex area, and we want you onboard!
You will be joining a great maintenance team, where your tasks will include:
- Perform diversified electrical and mechanical tasks including analytical troubleshooting, both in a planned and reactive environment.
- Carry out mechanical and electrical repairs and maintenance tasks in a busy automated logistics hub.
- Support with project and facility management work
- Ensure there are no customer operational failures due to equipment failure
- Monitor Operational sorter performances and implementing of continuous improvement measures at customer request
- Perform systems analysis on various systems including S7 PLC, Profibus, ASi-Bus, EtherCat network. Log analysis on sorter controllers.
- Backup and restore PLC
- Ensure all PPM schedules are completed within agreed timescales to a high standard.
- Identify problematic faults, rectify and monitor performance on a continual basis.
- Ability to articulate detailed reports
- Support Existing site based BEUMER Group CS Colleagues
- Customer Support
The ideal candidate can tick a lot of the boxes below, but if you have the right attitude, don´t worry about not ticking them all - we still want to meet you.
- ONC in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent.
- 3 years' experience in automated sortation and conveying
- Siemens Step 7 Level 2
- Knowledge of conducting automated sortation system Health Checks and fault finding.
- Knowledge of Emergency Stop System
- Knowledge of Safety Supervision Systems
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical aspects of automated sortation systems.
- A flexible approach to customer and business requirements (Shift pattern change to support holidays and sickness).
- IT Literate with Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Good Communication and time keeping skills
- Proactive and capable of meeting targets and deadlines
- Capable of self-learning with supporting documentation
- will have to be required to pass all security checks (Enhanced DBS) to be allowed access a military base
This role will operate 10:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday
You can apply via the link below.
Take a look at some of the videos below to get to know more about the company as well as our Logistic Systems sites.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.