Project Manager, Customer Support
- Aarhus, Denmark
Are you a skilled project manager with a passion for project management and delivering customer benefits? You will become part of a growing company, where excellent project management and technology goes hand-in-hand with international customers
At BEUMER we are seeing a strong increase in demand from our customers, who are among the largest parcel/logistics companies and airports around the world. There are many exciting projects in our pipeline and consequently, our department in Aarhus N needs more dedicated and highly competent Project Managers to execute all the projects.
In Customer Support Project, we work with upgrades and modernisation of the current installed base and business is growing, where customers need more capacity and extended lifetime of running systems.
This means that there is both a need for excellent (excellent?) project management and for understanding technologies, both the new and the old. We execute more than 200 projects worldwide a year and you will run several projects internationally depending on size and complexity. The projects range from software updates up to large expansions of sortation systems and everything in between, with project values up to EUR 20 Mio.
At BEUMER we are very experienced in working with projects. We have a professional project management setup and we have a mature stage-gate model/quality-system to support successful project execution and delivery of value to the customer.
It will be a challenging and varied workday with a great deal of independence as you will be responsible for planning and project execution in close dialogue with our customers and Group Companies.
Execution requires commitment, business understanding, the ability to lead and motivate people and the willingness to carry out the task according to the agreed terms with the customer.
Your daily work includes:
- Execution of Modernization projects to international customers and Group Companies from contract signed to handover to customer and CS
- Organizing the projects through the Stage/Gate model with planning, specifications, design, production, installation/commissioning planning and agreements in order to execute within the agreed timeframe.
- Lead the project team.
- Continuous communication with customers, stakeholders and project team to ensure flow and commitment throughout the project.
- Being proactive and address opportunities and risks continuously
- Responsible for the overall project delivery, quality/capacity wise, technically, timeframe and financially
- You have project management experience with delivery projects in the mechatronic industry
- You have a strong technical background (electrical-, mechanical-, marine engineer or similar)
- You have a strong commercial understanding and are highly customer-focused
- Skilled project manager with cross-cultural understanding and good interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills; You can communicate with everyone.
- You are familiar with project execution according to Stage/Gate methodology and being responsible for timeline, quality, budget
- You are used to team and organisation management, including making and implementing time schedules as well as handling all project stakeholders and ensure handover on time
- You communicate effortlessly in English and preferably a 2nd language (German, French or Spanish)
- You are ready to travel up to 50 days per year worldwide and build relations across borders
- You have or are willing to take a PMI education (Project Management Institute) to obtain PMP certification.
- You are willing to engage in continuous improvement of your own and others' competencies in order to take BEUMER into world class project management.
Join us to lead international projects around the world and to work directly with customers and our 28 regional group companies with whom we strive to have a high customer intimacy.
When you join us, you will join a dynamic team, with a rich and varied experience in different areas of the segments. We are a multi-cultural company with many nationalities, which brings a balanced diversity to our daily work. We strive to keep a casual tone and we are never too busy for a good laugh. Furthermore, we have several offers in our staff association e.g. sports and E-sports. At BEUMER Group we strive to be the best, not the biggest.
For further information about the position contact Head of Projects, CS, Tina Richardy, on +45 31 37 96 32
If you would like to play a committed part in our successful family business, you can apply through the link.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.