- Denver, CO, USA
BEUMER has operated in the North American market for more than 40 years and has completed over 160 airport baggage handling projects; with fully integrated design and manufacturing systems in the United States. We are a family owned intra-logistics leader where tradition and innovation go hand in hand. We are proud of what our employees create each day. Integrity, Inspiration, Quality and Teamwork!
The Maintenance Technician reports to the Shift Supervisor and will be responsible for electrical and mechanical maintenance of the baggage handling system at Denver Airport. Material handling or auto repair experience is preferred.
Must be able to work any shift; including nights, weekends and holidays
- Carry out operational duties to keep baggage system running at optimal performance.
- Troubleshoot errors on the baggage handling system.
- Reset errors due to luggage, equipment or operator.
- Perform electrical & mechanical preventive and corrective maintenance
- Support products and systems in response to customer requirements.
- Monitor the performance of the baggage handling system; including system inspections.
- Adhere to the various quality and reporting systems.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Requirements.
- Adhere to Quality Control policies.
- Provide detailed feedback and reports to Shift Supervisor.
- Report spare parts usage.
- Follow escalation procedures when needed.
- Carry out other tasks and assignments as required
Qualifications / Skills
- 3+ years of operations and maintenance electro-mechanical experience; baggage handling systems and/or material handling automated systems preferred but not required; auto/vehicle repair experience would be a good match
- Electrical or Mechanical Degree, Technical Certificate or equivalent experience
- Ability to obtain airside Security Clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Relevant system and product knowledge
- System flow knowledge
- High-Level control (SAC) skills
- PLC programming skills
- Field-Bus skills
- Software documentation
- IT network and communication knowledge
- Competencies in objective analysis and development
· Must be able to work any shift; including nights, weekends and holidays
BEUMER is an innovative company, where every employee is part of the "family". Because our employees are our most important asset, here are some of benefits we currently offer full-time employees. And by the way, no waiting period, they start when you do:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with a generous match, because we care about your future
- Life Insurance is provided free for all employees
- Generous amount of paid time off
Pay Rate: $24.44-27.66/hour (based on experience)
BEUMER is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.