Project Managers - Logistic Systems Projects
- Aarhus, Denmark
Would you like to contribute to the success of one of the leading global providers of automated sortation solutions, and do you enjoy collaborating with customers and suppliers across cultures?
Then join us to lead large international projects, travel the world and use your technical and commercial expertise to deliver intralogistic systems to large postal and distribution centres worldwide.
Join a team in rapid growth
We are currently looking for two more Project Managers to join our Logistic Systems division. An upcoming talent with the ambition of becoming a Project Manager as well as a more experienced profile. The team is in rapid growth and with a large base of worldwide customers. As a Project Manager in Logistic Systems, you will learn to be the technical and commercial lead of the entire project/projects (project size up to €50m) – right from contract negotiation to implementation and final handover to the customer. You learn to organize the full team, manage and allocate resources, project time plans, risk assessments and oversee project budgets. You will build strong and professional relationships towards customers and other stakeholders, as well as ensure coordination, follow-up and progress. By doing so, you ensure the project deliverables are in full compliant with our customers and the contract requirements.
Explore cross-cultural understanding and substantial international project experience
To meet and act on diverse challenges across cultures and continents, you have a passion to use your entrepreneurial spirit to come up with solutions. You will learn to manage complex projects and you see yourself being motivated in an international environment with international customers – usually deriving travel is 40 - 70 days per year.
- You have a great passion to learn to execute large and complex international and customer-faced projects (not only commercially, but also within the technical disciplines as mechanical, electrical, machine control), assuming budget responsibility, resources and organization management, making and implementing time schedules as well as handling all project stakeholders.
- You have a technical background, e.g. within mechanical, electrical or marine engineering and some experience within project management or an ambition to learn.
- You communicate effortlessly in English and preferably a 2nd language (German, French or Spanish)
- PMP Certification will be part of your career path.
As a person your characteristics are:
- An ambition to be one of the best in project management
- A strong executer with a pragmatic approach
- Well-structured and proactive, which allows you to provide a good overview for yourself and for others
- A good communicator – communication is key to manage a project organization, motivate teams and run execution efficiently – also 'from a distance' and across cultures.
- Positive attitude towards new challenges – impassionate and ready to go the extra mile.
As a Project Manager you will also enter our BEUMER Group Project Management Career Path, with the purpose of creating a clear and structured career path for you within project management in BEUMER Group and developing best in class Project Managers in the industry.
If you would like to know more about the positions, please contact Director, Project Management for Logistic Systems, Peter Horn, on +45 27 21 46 24
Please apply online through the link. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we urge you to send us your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.