IT Network Manager
- Aarhus, Denmark
Do you want to play an important role in operating and developing our network infrastructure? And are you ready to be a trusted team player in an international team ?
At BEUMER Group, you will become a network professional in a cross-border team. By operating and developing the global network infrastructure you will ensure the business success and meeting the internal SLAs.
Join us to work in an international setting
We are looking for candidates based in either Germany or Denmark, and so you will be working from our office in either Beckum or Aarhus, depending on your location. Therefore, you can also expect some travel time between the two locations as you will become responsible for operating and improving our network infrastructure on a global base.
Your job tasks will include:
- Operating, developing and supporting our global Cisco-based network landscape (4,000+ clients, approx. 50 locations) with the associated technologies (such as switching/routing, WAN, IT security, Azure, load balancing, application delivery controller, VPN, monitoring, cloud networking, etc.) in a cross-location team
- Developing and implementing solutions in the network environment on your own responsibility in close cooperation with our external partners and the internal specialist teams; this also includes coordination of external service providers
- Actively contributing to the design and implementation of our IT security roadmap
- Ensuring availability of the IT services based on the service catalogue and the service level agreements defined in it
- Collaborating in global infrastructure projects in close cooperation with the IT contact persons in our worldwide group companies
- 2nd level support (incident and problem management) in close cooperation with our global IT teams and our external support partners according to the ITIL framework
- Taking an active part in the development of our IT standards
You are excited by technology, think out of the box and inspire your colleagues with your ideas?
Meeting with your team mates in Germany and interacting with IT colleagues in the group companies, you will have a wide interface with many touchpoints. This calls for good communication skills as well as an ability to be a cross-border team player.
You know that the key to your success is building solid relationships, and you bring your enthusiasm for IT networking to the table in your interaction with those around you. Moreover, we expect you to have:
- You have a university of technical sciences degree in IT or completed a comparable professional training.
- You have several years of experience in planning and managing network infrastructures, ideally in globally oriented IT landscapes.
- You have a Cisco CCNA or comparable certification; you are familiar with ITIL processes.
- You have profound knowledge in Layer 7/8 firewalling, (SD)-WAN, routing, application delivery controller, network segmentation concepts incl. OT, VPN technologies and cloud networking.
- You have experience in project management with both agile and conventional methods.
- You have a good understanding of logical relationships and analytical thinking, as well as a structured and independent working style and a strong customer and service orientation.
- You have a strong focus on results, the ability to work in a team, advanced communication skills and the willingness to participate in on-call service.
- An excellent command of English, both written and spoken, is required. It is an advantaged if you speak German as well.
- The willingness to travel (approx. 25%) is a prerequisite as well.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Team Lead IT Infrastructure, Patrick Nieder +49 (2521) 24 1661.
If you would like to play a committed part in our successful family business, you can apply online at beumergroup.com/career.
We look forward to meeting you.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, serration and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a work culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.