Administrative Assistant - DEN Airport
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
BEUMER Group provides fully integrated automated high-speed airport baggage handling systems for small, medium, and large airports worldwide. This includes producing and integrating systems for security screening, storage, sortation and transportation of departure baggage from check-in to departure gate, as well as transportation of transfer and arrival baggage. We are a family owned, intra-logistics leader, where tradition and innovation go hand in hand. We are proud of what our employees create each day. Integrity, Inspiration, Quality and Teamwork!
To provide the highest quality of customer service to all customers and vendors while ensuring the efficient day to day operations of the department are being carried out as well as supporting management, technicians, and other staff as requested. In providing this support the position exercises a high degree of initiative, discretion & confidentiality.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Residential Services Department, on-site at the Denver International Airport; including:
- Answer multi-line telephone system, take accurate messages, screen and direct telephone calls in a professional manner
- Ensure hotline phone is answered and checked for voicemail in a professional and timely manner
- Reply to general information requests with accurate information
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Resolve or escalate customer complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Use computer word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, and database software to prepare reports, memos, documents, and communications in an accurate and professional manner
- Receive, distribute and file e-mails, faxes, and communications
- Maintain accurate files for all service, warranty, and all department related projects
- Record and verify accuracy of weekly time sheet submittals
- Ensure correct project numbers are applied for time sheets and expenses
- Order and maintain uniforms and office supplies
- Maintain and track Security Badges / Airside Passes for all team members; including new applications, expiration dates, status of temporary access cards, etc.
- Maintain maintenance and installation service schedule
- Maintain accurate files and logs for all service personnel
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for service personnel and staff
- Forward completed service and warranty claims to Accounting/Finance for invoicing
- Accurately maintain minutes of meeting and trip reports; distribute accordingly
- Act as Liaison between on-site team at DEN and the People & Culture team at the BEUMER Corporate office for questions regarding payroll, benefits, time off requests
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Requirements/Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative support capacity
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain Airside Security Clearance (Security Badge)
- Ability to show initiative and work within an environment of frequent interruptions & conflicting priorities.
- Exemplary organizational and interpersonal skills to meet varying work load demands of the position.
- Advanced User of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills; attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Professional, positive, and energetic demeanor
BEUMER is an innovative company, where every employee is part of the "family". Because our employees are our most important asset, here are some of benefits we currently offer full-time employees. And by the way, no waiting period, they start when you do:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with a generous match, because we care about your future
- Life Insurance is provided free for all employees
- Generous amount of paid time off
BEUMER is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.