Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) Logistic Systems
- 59269 Beckum, Germany
Conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistic systems for global markets. Our employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to our customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. We fully support these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
We are looking for new team members for the Logistics Systems division of our Project Management department in Beckum. Join us as a Technical Project Manager to support our growth plan within this business area. In this role you will be an integral part of the Project Management team. You will be responsible for all technical parts of the project – complex local and global integration projects with a high degree of individual responsibility in accordance with all applicable general rules, principles and standards of BEUMER as well as the customer requirements and country-specific regulations to fulfil the customer contract and (internal and external) commercial requirements. Interested? Please find some more details here – we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Your tasks include:
- Leading the technical design and integration of Logistic Systems projects - from the signing of the contract to the hand-over of the project
- Working on the design and completion of Logistic Systems solutions, from detail to complete system
- Solving highly complex technical issues
- Managing and leading multi-discipline, highly specialised design teams and working in cross-border organisational networks
- Communication and coordination with customers, stakeholders and partners: Together with the Project Management team you will be responsible for the continuous requirements management process throughout the project. You will control changes and communicate them to relevant stakeholders.
- Defining, planning and monitoring system tests to ensure that contractual obligations are met
- Project risk management together with the Project Management team
- Managing and coordinating technical interface aspects of the project including building interfaces with customers and external suppliers
- You hold a bachelor's degree in engineering, e.g. mechanical, electrical or software engineering, alternatively a comparable qualification
- You have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in leading highly complex technical projects or sub-projects, and at least 3 years of experience in the following fields: airports, logistics, conveying & loading, packaging & palletising and / or similar industries
- You have international experience (approx. 2 years)
- Preferably you have a PMI (Project Management Institute) project management certification: PMP (Project Management Professional), alternatively CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management)
- You have good communication skills in German and English, further languages are an advantage
- You think analytical, are goal-oriented and have a strong problem-solving ability.
- You have excellent communication skills and intercultural competence
- You are willing to travel world-wide (approx. 20 to 30%, depending on the project)
Talent Acquisition Manager