Project Manager and SPOC for Sales & Operations Planning
- Aarhus, Denmark
Do you thrive on being the Single Point of Contact and making sure everyone stays on schedule?
We need you and your planning skills to ensure that our colleagues in Operations stay on time and budget as they design market-leading logistics productsthat keep our customers’ airports, web shops and more running.
We are the one interface to Operations
Step into our Sales & Operations Planning team of 4 in Skejby, in the Northern part of Aarhus, Denmark. We are part of BEUMER Group Supply Chain, consisting of 60+ colleagues.
We are 3 other SPOCs and a manager who follow all projects in BEUMER Group Operations – from product specifications to design and production to lessons learned.
“Our team has character as we all come from rather different worlds, which makes our approach to project planning holistic. Here, you are allowed to be different,” explains Hanne Holm, manager of Sales & Operations Planning.
Coordinate and lead project planning
You will be responsible for the schedule and budget and for handling the planning of all phases post-sales, facilitating and monitoring the entire project supply scope. Your project manager colleague will be the point of contact for our customers. Overseeing 8-15 projects at a time, you will:
- Participate in project kick-off meetings
- Start-up and maintain project planning in project tool (Planisware)
- Develop a time schedule and delivery plans
- Coordinate communication between the project team and the PM
- Secure the quality of deliveries from projects to and within Operations
- Ensure weekly updates and reporting
Can you convince others to stick to your plan?
To succeed in this position, we imagine that you:
- Are assertive and ready to stand your ground
- Excel at having a general overview of project phases, progress, etc.
- Bring some experience from a similar role, e.g. project assistant, SPOC or coordinator
- Have some technical understanding, enabling you to grasp our products and their functionalities
- Have experience working in MS Excel, Project and SAP
If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Manager Hanne Holm on +45 2721 4545.
If you would like to play a committed part in our successful family business, you can apply online via the link.
We look forward to meeting you.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a work culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.