Warehouse Coordinator [4 month contract]
- Warrington, UK
Conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistic systems for global markets. Our employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to our customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. We fully support these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Coordinator to work in a CDM construction site/warehouse, playing a key role at a new customer project site.
· Use of onsite storage software to receive goods.
· Check off correct crates as per trailer information (Goods In).
· Check quality and quantity of components.
· Use of onsite storage software to transfer goods to the installation team (Goods Out).
· Receive unused materials back from installation team.
· Arranging and Organising storage areas.
· Unpacking equipment and keeping stores/construction areas clear of packing materials
· Organising waste material skips
Minimum Qualification: CSCS Card or equivalent and Counter-Balance Forklift Licence
Experience and Skills
- Experience of a Stores/Warehouse role would be an advantage
- CDM construction site experience
- Capable with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook [emails]
- SAP experience would be an advantage but training will be given
4 month fixed term contract.
Location: Warrington, WA5 3XA
Hours: Monday to Friday, 07:00 to 17:30
Salary: commensurate on skills and experience
People and Culture Recruiting Specialist
Phone: +44 20 8283 1725