Software Project Manager looking for international challenges
- Aarhus, Denmark
Do you want to co-drive software projects within a highly professional company being a global provider of logistics solutions, and are you on the lookout for exciting challenges in an international environment?
As our new Software Project Manager, you get every chance to bring your strategic and hands-on expertise and experiences as a software project manager into play, and at the same time continue your personal and professional growth.
Explore new paths with us
As Software Project Manager you will refer to a Senior Software Project Manager being part of managing and executing customised software projects based on our well proven products for baggage handling systems for customers all over the world.
You'll get to apply your skills within strategic areas as well as being the facilitator and coordinator who surveys and understands the complete solution.
We are on an agile journey, looking at new and better ways of working. And you will be a part of this journey, by developing the agile mindset and facilitating the SCRUM framework within the teams.
More specifically, the job includes:
- Leading a project team, including frontend and backend developers, PLC programmers and hardware specialists
- Setting clear targets, offering professional sparring and as well building a motivating environment for the team.
- Participation in all stages of the project – from signing the contract, specification and design through the development to the commissioning, testing and handover
- Responsibility for project execution and for keeping deadlines and budgets
- Contributing to building long-term and strategic customer relations
- The position entails about 60 days of travelling annually.
Use your competencies in a new way
- You have a relevant education in IT, software or similar
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a project manager.
- It will be an advantage if you are certified in PMI, IPMA or similar. Knowledge of CMMI is also an advantage as we are a CMMI Level 3 software organisation.
- You have an Agile mindset and experience with SCRUM or other agile frameworks.
- You speak and write English at a high level
You have an ambitious drive and strong corporate understanding of running a good business. You have a good overview and the ability to handle many activities at the same time. You have a strong analytical mindset and easily comprehend complex tasks. You are a team player, and you find it easy to work and communicate with others across different levels in the organisation.
We put an emphasis on training and believe in long term goals both with employees and customers.
Let's get in touch!
In case of questions do not hesitate to contact Senior Software Project Manager, Kasper Klokker, on +45 27 61 58 66.
Would you like to play a committed part in our successful family business?
Then please apply online via the link. Interviews are held on a current basis, and we urge you to send us your application as soon as possible.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
Learn more about our company at www.beumergroup.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!