Software Architect for global airport solutions
- Aarhus, Denmark
Would you like to see your very own software become part of physical baggage handling solutions for airports around the world?
Millions of passengers every year check in their suitcases in one airport and receive them in another. To make this possible, we have established a software organisation of more than 175 specialists dedicated to creating these integrated baggage handling systems.
On a daily basis, you will work on different projects with project teams of 8-15 colleagues, including project managers, developers and more.
Work on projects from take-off to landing
With the technical responsibility of all processes – from analysis and development to test and implementation – it is up to you to:
- Design the software for our solutions and ensure they adhere to our customers’ requirements for quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Develop high-level design specifications for different solutions, e.g. carrier and sortation systems, with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Subdivide complex applications into smaller, more manageable pieces
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers
Spread your wings
Working with us, you won’t be stuck behind a screen. Although you will have a seat to call your own in either Aalborg or Aarhus, you will often visit the other office to stretch your legs and collaborate closely with many colleagues.
You will also travel approximately 20 days per year to airports around the world to make sure your projects land perfectly.
Architect with a knack for business requirements
You are able to work systematically with multiple cross-functional tasks, and you relish working on projects with thousands of software requirements and long time frames that can span up to several years. You also know how to strike the balance between idealised solutions and practical business requirements.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- Experience as a technical or solution architect or similar
- Experience in software development and technical skills within one or more of the following: C#, Java, HTML and SQL
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design, modelling methods and software quality assurance principles
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Maria Riber-Hansen, Senior SW Project Manager, on 31 48 29 94.
If you would like to play a committed part in our successful family business, you can apply online at via the link.
We look forward to meeting you.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a work culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.