Master Planner for complex logistic solutions
- Aarhus, Denmark
Do you have the planning skills needed to support large technical complex projects?
We are looking for a master planner to join our Supply Chain organisation in Aarhus, Denmark. You will be part of a dedicated team in a fast pace environment, supporting projects around the globe.
BEUMER Group is a growing family-owned company where customer focus and long-term thinking is our key to success.
You will be responsible for the flow of goods in projects for Airports and Distribution Centres worldwide. You act as a link between our Supply Chain organisation and various projects working closely together with project managers and Procurement, Shipping and Production.
Your success depends on your ability to help us deliver on time, at the right price and without compromising quality. You handle and follow-up on orders on goods, e.g. electrical parts or steel parts.
Key elements of the job:
- Capacity planning, scheduling and follow-up on deliveries
- Conducting weekly status meetings with all projects on events, obstacles and key figures
- Keeping projects updated on the delivery of parts and spare-parts
- Handle bill of materials for negotiation with suppliers
You have a wide range of stakeholders and colleagues you will interact with across functions and cultures. Communication and due diligence is essential in your everyday job. You are great at prioritizing, finding compromises and getting things done.
- You hold 2+ years of planning experience in a project organization
- You are a skilled user of ERP systems and Excel – any SAP knowledge is a plus
- You have some CAD-understanding and can read and understand technical drawings
- You are proficient in English
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Logistics Manager Finn Johansen on +45 25 59 40 05.
We are planning to hire as soon as possible and will invite for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.