Logistics Specialist as Business Team Lead for our SAP project
- Aarhus, Denmark
Are you a logistics specialist with profound knowledge of SAP, and do you want to join an international company?
In this role, you will as Business Team Lead be responsible for the shipping area within our global SAP S/4HANA implementation project, together with the IT Team Lead. The following tasks await you within the SAP project:
- Implementation of the logistic applications for the company-wide introduction of the ERP system SAP S/4HANA.
- Supervision of the implementation and, if necessary, adaptation/revision of the design.
- Scheduling and budget planning.
- Coordination of cross-departmental process interfaces.
- Creation of test case descriptions, training documents, and end user documentation.
- Verification of the results of migration tests.
After successfully implementing SAP, your main tasks will include:
- Take over global process responsibility for the logistics applications in SAP.
- Global contact for questions regarding the logistics process (super-user) and monitoring of the change process.
- Acceptance of complex international shipping orders including the handling of orders with letters of credit in consideration of legal customs and international export regulations.
Experienced logistics specialist
We are looking for a profile with several years of professional experience in the field of logistics in an internationally operating company. Ideally, you have experience of working with projects. Moreover, we also imagine that you:
- Have profound SAP knowledge, preferably in the modules WM, EWM, SD, MM (as a user in the department, not as an SAP in-house consultant).
- Are an experienced user of the MS Office.
- Speak and write English effortlessly - and it would be an added plus, if you also speak German.
- Have an independent, analytical, and structured working style as well as a high degree of team and social competence.
- Possess assertiveness and resilience.
- Have great willingness to travel internationally as the project location is Beckum (Germany).
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Karoline Lampe on +49 (2521) 24 2180.
If you would like to play a committed part in our successful family business, you can apply online through the link.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sorting and distributing - the BEUMER GROUP develops and produces technically leading intralogistics systems for the world market. Our employees are characterized by excellent know-how and a strong will to consistently develop further. We promote this claim to the best of our ability: within the framework of a family atmosphere characterised by high mutual esteem and a culture of trust that creates stability and security. Our common goal: to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.