Software Developer with an interest in UX
- Aarhus, Denmark
Would you like to combine your skills in TypeScript with your interest in UX in a newly CMMI Level 3 certified software organisation?
Then step into a role where you create both intuitive user interface mock-ups and get your hands dirty writing code, developing products for airports and logistics centres worldwide.
Join our team of 8 software specialists
Join our SW Development Support & New Development team in newly refurbished offices in Aarhus, Denmark. Here, you will be part of our global team consisting of 8 SW developers and a SW Architect.
We develop the SW products and platforms that constitute the foundation of some of BEUMER Group’s core products, namely automated airport baggage handling systems for airports of all sizes as well as other types of tailor-made logistics systems.
“You will be the only member of our team with a foot in both the software and UX camp – but we work as a team and have daily meet-ups where we make sure we always have a clear objective with our different tasks,” explains Senior SW Project Manager Martin Byskov Skafsgaard, who will be your manager.
Design and develop systems and interfaces
In this twofold role, you help us set the direction for our design structure and create a coherent visual expression across our products and solutions. Moreover, you will participate in developing software for our products and quickly get to see your code come to life. Specifically, you will:
- Design intuitive, graphical user interface mock-ups for workstations and mobile platforms with COTS SW in mind, using tools such as Axure and Adobe Illustrator
- Align with stakeholders, managing expectations and performing usability testing
- Develop SW products with a focus on TypeScript and HTML5/CSS3/JS and tests for continuous delivery setups in our SW development environment, including CM and version control
- Collaborate with SW and SCADA developer colleagues on projects
- To a lesser degree, support various projects and Marketing, e.g. with mock-ups describing our products
Software developer with an interest in UX
You can come from many different educational backgrounds. But it is most important that you:
- Have a track record of designing intuitive interfaces
- Are familiar with mock-up tools such as Axure RP and Adobe Illustrator or similar
- Are proficient in English and Danish
- Ideally, have experience in collaborating with SCADA developers
If you have any questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Senior SW Project Manager Martin Byskov Skafsgaard on +45 27 21 45 06.
If you would like to play a committed part in our successful family business, you can apply online via the link.
We look forward to meeting you.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, serration and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a work culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.