Student Worker - Talent Acquisition
- Aarhus, Denmark
Are you enrolled in a university programme, and are you contemplating a career in HR/Talent Acquisition? Would you like to put your skills to the test on various tasks in an international company? Then a job as a student worker with BEUMER Group A/S in Aarhus might be something for you.
Your new job
You will become part of a dynamic HR department, and you will be a dedicated resource for our Talent Acquisition Manager. You will be involved in many different tasks within recruiting, employer branding, talent sourcing etc. You will have independent areas of responsibility with plenty of opportunity for putting your communicative competencies to the test and leaving your mark on internal and external communication. We offer a job for 10-15 hours weekly, minimum two days a week. The precise working hours will be agreed.
Your tasks will be to:
- Initiate and drive employer branding campaigns on the social media - particularly LinkedIn
- Coordinate, drive, and further develop our digital ambassador programme
- Coordinate and drive employer branding activities - including job fairs, company visits, study visits etc.
- Act as a coordinator and administrator on the recruitment management system
- Administer internal surveys and general follow-up on recruitments etc.
- Publish and administer job advertisements on relevant media - internal as well external media
- Maintain HR portal at internal website
- Submit and administer occasional satisfaction surveys
- Other ad hoc tasks
You are a bachelor student planning to continue with a master's degree. You are interested in communication, employer branding and talent acquisition, probably with future plans within these areas. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- have excellent communication skills - in Danish and English
- have a well-structured working style - you thrive on structure and create a structure if it is missing
- have a good sense for details and quality while maintaining a bird's eye view
- have a flair for IT and be an experienced user of the MS Office, particularly Excel
- are independent, self-driven, service-minded and like to take on all kinds of tasks
- are positive and contribute with your good sense of humour and energy
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas online through the link
Interviews are held on a current basis, and we urge you to send us your application as soon as possible. Start date is as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the job, please call Talent Acquisition Manager, Tina Storm at +45 25 13 39 80.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.