Project / Business Controller
- Arlington, TX, USA
BEUMER Group provides fully integrated automated high-speed airport baggage handling systems for small, medium, and large airports worldwide. This includes producing and integrating systems for security screening, storage, sortation and transportation of departure baggage from check-in to departure gate, as well as transportation of transfer and arrival baggage.
As Project Controller/Project Accountant; you will be part of the controller team in the Finance Department, and an integrated part of an international project controller team. You are the main contact for project managers regarding commercial and financial aspects. This position will be based at the San Francisco Airport, with some domestic and international travel.
- Execute project performance controlling such as costs, revenue, cash flow, margin controlling, re-calculate forecasts, analyze variances, calculate change orders etc.
- Ensure accurate booking of the project financials incl. month closing, accruals etc.
- Carry out daily operations by invoicing, monitoring receivables and following up on supplier invoices
- Prepare monthly financial reports and forecast for selected projects
- Support the projects regarding taxes, insurance, contract compliance issues, certified payroll bonds and hedging
- Support the project managers in the process of risk identification, mitigation and claim management
- Be able to challenge the numbers and be pragmatic
- Assist in year-end financial audits; as well as client audits
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of construction and/or commercial, project-based accounting experience
- Revenue accounting experience
- Power User of MS Excel
- Advanced User of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- ERP knowledge
- Superior analytical skills, detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including a strong command of the English language; additional languages are beneficial, but not required
- Team player that is also self-driven and goal oriented
- Ability to thrive in a diverse environment; characterized by an open-minded, team-oriented and multinational culture, where professional skills are highly valued
Commitment Required. Ability to set and meet goals; sincere care for others; desire to win and to be part of a winning team; ability to travel as needed.
BEUMER is an innovative company, where every employee is part of the "family". Because our employees are our most important asset, here are some of benefits we currently offer full-time employees. And by the way, no waiting period, they start when you do:
- We pay 100% of medical & dental premiums for you AND your eligible dependents
- 401k Retirement Plan with a generous match, because we care about your future
- Life Insurance is provided free for all employees
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Long-term disability (yes, we cover that too!)
BEUMER is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.