Frontend Developer with UX focus
- Aarhus, Denmark
What is great technology without usability? BEUMER Group is looking for a skilled frontend developer to build intuitive, web-based user interfaces.
The operators of our systems are tech minded people working in fast paced environments. They manage large complex logistics systems at airports or distribution centers all over the world. They need fast and easy access to real-time data to ensure that each bag, parcel or other item are safely and efficiently delivered to the right destination.
Do you have an opinion about UX?
Then you might be our new User Experience Specialist, and we expect your role and responsibilities will include:
- With some years of practice, you have an opinion about how to design intuitive graphical user interface mock-ups for workstations and mobile platforms. And still with implementation cost-benefit in mind.
- You thrive with the interaction to customers and internal stakeholders, e.g. expectation alignment and usability testing.
- You will be supporting with estimates and describing our SW products, as well as software testing.
- You will also be supporting miscellaneous projects/marketing, e.g. concept work in R&D
- You are proficient in English and can handle daily conversation in Danish.
Join a strong SW organization
You will be part of the SW Development Support & New Development team working with our standard SW products and SW platforms. We develop new products, continue the development of existing products, and we explore and test new technologies.
We focus on a platform mind-set and re-use, thinking long-term robustness into our products, and we practice quality assurance in a continuous delivery environment
Our large software organization consists of 150 skilled colleagues in several different teams – with numerous facets in software development and IT hardware. The job will provide plenty of opportunity for your professional development
Would you like to play a committed part in our successful family business? Apply as soon as possible as we invite for interviews on an ongoing basis.
You are very welcome to call Martin Byskov Skafsgaard on +45 27 21 45 06 for further information.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, serration and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader within the development and manufacture of high-technological intralogistics systems for global markets. Our employees stand out from others thanks to their ability to supply innovative solutions to our customers. They can do this because they know the industry and are passionate about continuously developing and expanding their knowledge. We support these high standards through teamwork, mutual respect and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.